Do your floors bring you to your knees? Haven’t found the right Tile cleaning machine? Nearly half of the home and office cleaning regimen consists of vacuuming, scrubbing and rubbing floors, then waiting on them to dry. Don’t even get started on tile and grout cleaning- scouring through every tile crease across hundreds of square feet of flooring, on your knees, with a tiny brush! For hours?
One of the most unpleasant cleaning chores that any homeowner, business operator or commercial contractor must endure is cleaning dirty tiles and grout on a regular basis. Not only is it hard to maintain and clean grout, but it can be hard on the body as well. Grout is a porous substance….so dirt and liquids that cause stains can get down into the pores and really discolour or damage the grout, and then it becomes difficult to get the dirt and stains out of the deep pores.
In order to scrub grout lines clean, you need to kneel on hard tile floors, which are hard on your knees and back… there is nothing pleasant about grout cleaning, but it is something that is very necessary for many reasons
Typical Grout Cleaning Method
- Prepare the Surface
- Sweep, vacuum the tile surface, remove as much dust, hair and debris as possible
- Apply the grout cleaner
- Dust on tile or grout lines, dirt gets pushed down into the grout when scrubbing
- Wear the Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- Think about the possible health risks of working with chemical solutions or cleaners.
- Contamination you might find in your grout.
- Wear personal protective equipment, such as gloves when cleaning grout.
- Protect your skin from getting dried out by the chemicals you use.
- Using a harsh chemical cleaner, consider wearing a face mask , proper ventilation, open a window and have air moving through the room.
- Apply Grout Cleaner
- Apply your chosen grout cleanerto the grout lines.
- Application and the amount of dwell time before you scrub depends on that choice.
- Average dwell times range from 10 – 20 minutes allowing the cleaner to penetrate the grout and start to break up grime and stains.
- The object is to have the grout exposed to the grout cleaner for as long as possible.
- Scrub Grout
- Time to scrub your grout lines by hand with a brush.
- The most important thing to remember when scrubbing grout linesis to never scrub along the grout lines in back and forth motion…. your forward scrubbing motion will dislodge dirt from the grout and then your backward scrubbing motion will deposit the dirt right back in the grout.
- Use circular scrubbing motions as you move along the grout lines, this action will dislodge dirt and the dirt can be deposited out on top of the tiles before you move on to a new section of grout.
- Rinse and Wipe Clean
- During the last step, rinse the cleaned area and then wipe away any residue.
- Rinse first with plain water and a mop.
- Then use a cloth cleaning pad to wipe away any cleaner residue and dry the tile.
- Once dry, you will be able to see if there are any areas that need more attention
Don’t you wish one magical machine would slide over all your floors and leave them super clean in minutes?
Well ROTOWASH is that tile and grout cleaner for you!
Uniquely designed for a thorough clean in between the roughest tiles and toughest grout with absolutely no scratching and no damage, this professional tile and grout cleaning machine is not exclusive to tile and grout cleaning at all. ROTOWASH is versatile and will crisply stream over and deep clean through tiny pores in thick carpets and carpet floors within seconds!
Fear not for your smooth, gleaming vinyl flooring, or expensive hardwood floors; ROTOWASH can handle any surface with care.
Any surface can handle ROTOWASH too! Say goodbye to hard detergents and heavy disinfectants with the best tile and grout cleaner for home use. Say yes to a toxin free cleaning experience. ROTOWASH has been built with the best interest of our customers, you, in mind, and your every need. Now you can put an end to tiptoeing around a separate cleaning method for each floor type, even the most easily affected and damage prone surfaces, for good. The mechanism of ROTOWASH can clean over marble floors allowing them to stay vibrant and good as new, and at the same time keep your wooden floorboards mould free, all without the use of harsh chemicals.
And guess what that means? You will save hundreds of dollars every time you use the Rotowash!
Save more money yet – and time- with ROTOWASH! Our acclaimed tile and grout cleaners use 90% less water than any floor cleaning product in the market. And to add to that, ROTOWASH dries the floor as it goes. This equates to less time spent getting refills and a hell of a lot less money on bills.
Psst! It is also super lightweight, so ROTOWASH saves you your precious energy. So, go for that morning run, since you’ve got the time now! It’s a pain free cleaning experience!
ROTOWASH cleans in minutes, saves a lot of bucks, and saves your back- can a cleaner get any better than that?
Yes it can!
ROTOWASH can adjust to your space and needs. This is not just a tile and grout cleaner for the home space. ROTOWASH is also the perfect commercial tile and grout cleaning machine. We have enhanced builds and models to help your cherished business space stay mess free, easily and efficiently. These clients are proof.
ROTOWASH range. ROTOWASH spans all the way from covering all floor cleaning needs for the home, to be the most renowned commercial and industrial tile and grout cleaning machine. And all this without a slip! Finally, ROTOWASH is slip free! So have no fear for your safety, or your employee’s safety!
Is all this still too good to be true? Request a demo