Terms & Conditions
1.1 Method of entry
To enter, competition Entrants must follow the instructions provided in the competition announcement on the platform where the competition is held. Entry is limited to South Australian residents only. Only one entry per person during the promotional period will be accepted, unless otherwise stated. Multiple entries will be removed.
For competitions and giveaways through which Entrants must answer a specific question, unless otherwise stated in the competition description: the winning entry will be drawn at random; the first entry/entries drawn containing the correct answer will win. .
For Facebook competitions, Entrants must follow the instructions provided in the competition announcement to be entered into the competition.
For competitions for which Entrants must provide feedback about a business that advertises with Floor Cleaning Machines (e.g.: Valued Customer Competition, Choose Local promotion), proof of purchase will be verified with the named Advertising Business. Acceptable proof includes invoice/receipt or written confirmation from the named business. If the Entrant is unable to prove they have used the business, they are ineligible to enter.
1.2 Duration of the promotion
The competition duration is as indicated in the competition announcement via the platform where the competition is held.
1.3 Nature and value of the prizes
The nature and value of the prize is as indicated in the competition announcement via the Platform where the competition is held. All prize values are the recommended retail value in Australian dollars and are correct at time of printing. Floor Cleaning Machines takes no responsibility for variations in the prize value.
Entrants must be South Australian residents and be 18 years of age or over to enter. Employees of Floor Cleaning Machines and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
1.5 Place, date, and time of draw/judging
Winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The draw will take place within 40 days of the advertised competition closing date.
1.6 Advising result of draw and unclaimed prizes
Prize winners will be notified via email, phone and/or the platform where the competition is held. Prizes will be held for 30 days. Should a prize not be claimed within 30 days, a decision to re-draw a winner will be at the discretion of Floor Cleaning Machines.
1.7 Conditions of entry
All prizes are subject to availability, are non‐transferable and not exchangeable. Floor Cleaning Machines will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control for any element of any prize that is not provided. Floor Cleaning Machines may subject to State regulations, substitute a different prize of equivalent value in place of any prize referred to via the Platform where the competition is held. The prize does not include any other costs of a personal nature not stated. This prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the recipient is unable to use it as stated.
If an Entrant is found to have given incorrect or misleading information when entering a competition, they will be disqualified and removed from the current competition and/or any future competitions.
1.8 Publicity materials
It is a condition of entry that the Floor Cleaning Machines has the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public, the names of any Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the promotion. Entrants may be required by the Promoter to participate in any photo, recording, video and/or film session(s) (publicity materials) and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (whether in written, electronic, visual, audio and/or any other form) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person advises the Promoter at the time of entering the promotion that he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity. To notify the Promoter please email email@example.com
1.9 Entrant’s details
Upon entering a Floor Cleaning Machines competition and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions via an opt-in checkbox on the entry form, the Entrant acknowledges and consents to the collection and use of the Entrants’ personal information.
Where an Entrant provides feedback (written opinion) in relation to services provided by an Advertiser, the Entrant agrees to only provide feedback that reflects their genuine experience of the Advertiser, be that positive or negative.
The Entrant acknowledges and agrees to adhere to the Feedback Guidelines at the end of this document.
The Entrant consents to:
- Floor Cleaning Machines publishing the feedback across platforms for marketing and advertising purposes.
- His/her first name only and residential suburb being publicised together with the feedback provided by the Entrant.
- Floor Cleaning Machines right to change, condense and edit feedback provided by the Entrant. Floor Cleaning Machines agrees that feedback will not be edited to change the intent, tone, or topic.
All feedback submitted is not confidential and may be used, in any manner, form, medium or technology, at our sole discretion.
1.11 Release and indemnity
To the extent permitted by law, all Entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss, or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury, and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
1.12 No correspondence
All decisions and actions of the Promoter relating to the promotion and/or redemption of the prizes are exercised at its absolute discretion and are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered.
1.13 Name and address of Promoter
The promoter is Rotowash SA Floor Cleaning Machines (43011844734) of PO Box 1199 Stirling SA 5152 – telephone 08 8390 0224 Mobile 0419921036
1.14 Late entries
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted, incomplete, late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any technical malfunction of any communications network.
Floor Cleaning Machines collects information provided by the Entrant, some of which may be considered ‘personal information to assist in the provisions of goods and services by the Advertiser and to improve Floor Cleaning Machines’ services.
The Entrant acknowledges and agrees to their personal information being dealt with in accordance with Floor Cleaning Machines
The Entrant has the right to access and alter their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
2. FEEDBACK GUIDELINES
Floor Cleaning Machines provides the following guidelines when submitting feedback:
- Stay on topic. Let us know what you like and what you really like a lot, and why, and if there is anything you don’t like, or think could be made better.
- Please do not use quotes, links, or text that you have not written or are otherwise not original.
- Please only provide feedback relating to the quality of the service provided.
- Please do not use profanities, racist or sexual slurs, prejudiced, libellous or unlawful comments, or terms of abuse. Feedback of this nature will not appear on the site.
- Keep it simple. Not too long, not too short, just enough to help. 25-50 words max should do it.
- Please do not include names, telephone numbers, email address etc., or any data and marketing communications about another product or service.
- Please make sure your feedback is constructive and relevant.
Please do not submit feedback:
- that you know is false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising).
- that is or may reasonably be considered to be, obscene, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially, or religiously biased, offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to anyone.
- that impersonates any person or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person.
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, phone numbers or other personally identifiable information in respect of any individual.
All feedback that you submit is not confidential and may be used, in any manner, form, medium or technology, at our sole discretion. We have the right to change, condense and edit any feedback on our website at our sole discretion.
- ‘Advertiser’ means a business advertising in Floor Cleaning Machines at the time of the competition. It does not include not-for-profit organisations.
- ‘Entrant’ refers to the person associated by name and address to the entry details provided when entering the competition.
- ‘Platform’ includes the community magazine, community website, Facebook, email, and such other platforms established by Floor Cleaning Machines
- ‘Promoter’ refers Floor Cleaning Machines.
- ‘Feedback’ refers to a written expression of a personal experience with an Advertiser.